Please see the eHow iCal instructional page which offers details for using the iCal file in your Outlook calendar.
To receive The Standard automatically each month, please send an email with your Name and Company to email@example.com.
* Online registration is now open *
8:30 AM - Registration9:00 AM- Loudness Background - Pat Wadell, Harmonic
- Audio complexity
- The digital transition’s (unintended) consequences
Enter H.R. 1084, the CALM Act
ATSC S6-3 highlights:
The USC Summit
The LKFS tests
- What’s in A/85?
- Considering an update to BS.1770?
Measurement & Monitoring - Steve Lyman, Dolby Labs
Loudness and the monitoring environment
TV Stations - Jim Starzynski, NBC Universal
Noon - Lunch
Content Creation - Tim Carroll, Linear Acoustic; and Doc Goldstein, NBC Universal
- Checking in a remote
- News, sports, entertainment production
- Promotional material and advertisements
- Optimizing the mix for the infrastructure of the content recipient- The comfort zone
MVPDs - Jerry Parkins, Comcast Cable
- An overview of a large MVPD’s infrastructure
- A systematic approach to loudness measurement
Consumer Experiences - Steve Silva, Fox
- How Dialnorm works in your decoder
- How DRC works in:
- Using an LM-100 to monitor ATSC audio in a consumer system
Panel Discussion: "Are We All CALM Now?"
4:30 PM - Closing Remarks
Within three or more business days prior to the day of the seminar, attendees will receive a full refund. Refunds are not provided for cancellations or absences which occur less than three business days of the seminar. Substitutions are welcome at any time.
Last Updated on Wednesday, 24 October 2012 10:42