A/153: ATSC Mobile DTV Standard, Parts 1 - 10 - Various Dates
The ATSC Mobile DTV Standard defines the technical specifications necessary for broadcasters to provide new services to mobile and handheld devices using their digital television (DTV) transmissions. The new services for mobile and handheld devices are carried along with current DTV services without any adverse impact on legacy receiving equipment. ATSC Mobile DTV was developed to support a variety of services including free (advertiser-supported) television and interactive services delivered in real-time, subscription-based TV, and file-based content download for playback at a later time. The standard can also be used for transmission of new data broadcasting services.
- A/153 Part 1:2013, "ATSC Mobile DTV System"
- A/153 Part 2:2011, "RF/Transmission System Characteristics"
- A/153 Part 3:2013,"Service Multiplex and Transport Subsystem Characteristics"
- A/153 Part 4:2009, "Announcement"
- A/153 Part 5:2009, "Application Framework"
- A/153 Part 6:2011, "Service Protection"
- A/153 Part 7:2012, "AVC and SVC Video System Characteristics"
- A/153 Part 8:2012, "HE AAC Audio System Characteristics"
- A/153 Part 9:2013, "Scalable Full Channel Mobile Mode"
- A/153 Part 10:2013, "Mobile Emergency Alert System"